Beginner’s Yoga Course
4x Saturdays May 11, 18, 25, June 1
9am – 10am with Colin Laird
Plus unlimited visits to our full timetable.
Begins May 11.
Our Beginner’s Course includes 4x dedicated classes just for students brand new to yoga. Start at the beginning and cover all the basics that will get you ready to join our all levels Flow classes. Curriculum includes sun salutations, proper breathing, alignment of standing and seated poses, and fundamental Vinyasa flow principles.
Are you someone who…
- Skipped the foundations and have been following along figuring it out by yourself
- Struggles to breathe properly or link up the poses to the breath
- Looks around the room often, unsure you’re doing things well
- Finds certain poses just don’t work for your body and want to know how to access them better
- Wants to gently ease into yoga, maybe you’re returning after a break
- Hears so much about how damn good yoga is for you and you’re dying to know why
- Finds yoga studios intimidating and unfriendly – we promise we’re not!
We created our dedicated Beginner’s Course for YOU.
The curriculum is designed to help you build confidence with the foundational poses, the breath, and the ancient teachings of yoga in order to attend any class. This course will help you to master the basics so that you can create a long lasting yoga practice and flourish in our all levels classes.
If you’re looking for deep relaxation, practical tools for stress reduction, enhanced movement and well being – it’s time to take the plunge.
This 28 day subscription gives you access to – 4x Saturday morning Beginner’s Yoga Class PLUS unlimited visits to our full timetable of Flow, Yin, Mellow, Conditioning & Pilates classes. Valid for 4 weeks from May 11 to June 7, 2024.